NRI HOME LOAN
NRI HOME LOAN
The amount of loan given by financial institutions depend on lots of factors, including your income, age, qualifications, work experience, number of dependents, spouse’s income, stability of income and employment, assets, liabilities, etc.
Following are the documents you would need to submit for all applicants / co-applicants along with the completed and signed Application Form for loan approval:
- Proof of both identity and residence (any 1).
- Valid Passport (mandatory).
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card with Allotment Letter.
- Proof of income.
- Photocopy of the Employment Contract / Appointment Letter / Offer Letter.
Last 3 months’ Salary Slips / Certificates specifying the following
- Name (as it appears in the Passport).
- Date of joining.
- Passport Number.
- Perquisites and salary.
- Photocopy of last 6 months’ Bank Statements, showing salary credits.
- Photocopy of last 6 months’ Bank Statements of the NRE / NRO account in India.
- Photocopy of the valid resident Visa stamped on the Passport.
- Passport size photograph of all the applicants / co-applicants to be affixed on the Application Form and signed across Past occupational history.
Property related documents
- Copy of the Allotment Letter / Buyer Agreement.
- Receipt/(s) of payment/(s) made to the developer.
- The above list is indicative in nature and additional documents can be asked for.All documents to be self attested. If the documents are in a language other than English then an English translation from a professional translator will be required.The same is to be attested by the Embassy / Employer.